IDK, I wouldn't say the dialog was indistinguishable from a human. When I ask people
things like "Do you have feelings?", they respond pretty aggressively or
defensively. While I agree that all the sentences were well-formed and sensible (SSI),
they lacked the reflective quality of actual human responses. Plus, there wasn't any
humor as far as I could tell. You'd expect that in a conversation with such ridiculous
questions. That would be true even if, especially if, you were talking to a kid or a
typically blue collar sort. [⛧]

That's why it read, to me, like one of those fake dialogs intended to teach some lesson
or other. And it wasn't even Socratic. This is where Aaronson's comment ("but can I
run my own tests?") plays in. Meno or Euthyphro might *seem* indistinguishable from
a human ... but they're not, they're fantastically designed to render the just-so
condition the ideologue intends. Perhaps Lahontan's Kondiaronk was different?

[⛧] I once picked up a hitchhiker on my way home from work back in TX. Since the ride was
quite long, we discussed quite a bit. As we were driving through town, I commented that
most of the people looked, to me, like they were asleep ... metaphorically. The hitcher
said, "They look awake to me", literally.