Here's some background on the issue of whether the KJV is the "true aka
inspired" version: Is the King James Version the Only Divinely Inspired
Version? - NIV Bible (thenivbible.com)
<https://www.thenivbible.com/is-the-king-james-version-the-only-divinely-inspired-version/>

The Rev Talitha Arnold, senior minister at United Church of Christ, gave an
excellent course at RENESAN here in Santa Fe on the production of the KJV.
Surely no suggestion that it is the only valid version. That is the
position of some Fundamentalist groups...and seems to have become a
political, hence bumper sticker, issue.

George Duncan
Emeritus Professor of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
georgeduncanart.com
See posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Land: (505) 983-6895
Mobile: (505) 469-4671

My art theme: Dynamic exposition of the tension between matrix order and
luminous chaos.

"Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may
then be a valuable delusion."
>From "Notes to myself on beginning a painting" by Richard Diebenkorn.

"It's that knife-edge of uncertainty where we come alive to our truest
power." Joanna Macy.