Dragon has a dialog for new vocabulary. I pasted “ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ” into it and entered “grass elephant” for the spoken trigger, and then spoke “this is a test new line grass elephant” and got this:

        This is a test
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙

There was a small company in Texas (a married couple actually) that wrote a bunch of rules for our student-targeted product, *Scientific Notebook*, that allowed voice input of practically all mathematics. They used a feature of SNB which allowed the use of macros — strings of text that got replaced by arbitrary fragments of mathematics (TeX or MathML). You could say “quadratic formula” and up pops the formula properly formatted.

We also did output with Nemeth braille (Nemeth is an encoding of math used in the US) which was distributed by Duxbury, so we had some really, really grateful users.

—Barry

ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙
https://bit.ly/virtualfriam