Ha! 2 Escher mentions within the span of 2 days (Myers: https://youtu.be/RPuWHN0BTio?t=1811 and Bellomo 1.14 - slide
17). Myers' assertion that co-sheaves might actually help with the problem identified by Bollomo seems interesting,
though I'm probably not competent to pursue it. It also seems to wind along with the semiology of the "Nick's
monism" thread, where EricC seems to be trying to re-assert the orthogonalities within Peirce's typology of signs.
And it dovetails nicely with Russell's upcoming "barriers to entailment" book, wherein she tries to unify
"level" problems across Hume's guillotine, indexicality, temporal, and impredicativity problems ... Maybe I
can call it "the ontological status of epistemological extrapolations and methods for their error correction".

Similar to the "signal in the noise" thread, my psychiatrist friend's assertion that people are
either "splitters" or "lumpers" obtains. Splitting seems trivial to me. Lumping is more
interesting. But lumping is susceptible to gurus. Which reminds me, awhile back, I asked y'all about the
Consilience Project. Well, we finally get an ... [ahem] ... analysis of the Consilience Project's main guy
(Schmachtenberger):

https://decoding-the-gurus.captivate.fm/episode/daniel-schmachtenberger-jamie-wheal-jordan-hall-making-sense-about-making-sense-of-sensemaking

Thanks for the link, Pietro!