Yeah,  all I was saying is it is interesting. I share your antipathy to the
various "noises" about the techTopic of the hour. I really enjoy all the
inconsistencies: blockchain is so "safe" alongside the multiple scams and
thefts (I was in a bookstore today and skimmed the title of a book about some
woman who "stole" billions in crypto and got away with it—not a book I would
even read the flyleaf).

Everything is a risk. Any attempt to hype that risk is, to cynical ol' me, is
just someone trying to amass power and wealth.

davew

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam