https://mastodon.social/@rodhilton/109572674700288958

rodhilton
Rod Hilton
@rodhilton@mastodon.social

He talked about electric cars. I don't know anything about cars, so when people
said he was a genius I figured he must be a genius.

Then he talked about rockets. I don't know anything about rockets, so when
people said he was a genius I figured he must be a genius.

Now he talks about software. I happen to know a lot about software & Elon Musk
is saying the stupidest shit I've ever heard anyone say, so when people say he's a
genius I figure I should stay the hell away from his cars and rockets.
Dec 24, 2022, 21:32 ·
· · Web · 8.5K · 13K

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam