Steve Smith mentioned the Senate hearing about regulating LLMs. During the
hearing someone mentioned (sort of in passing) that it would make sense to
release such systems in stages: first to a small group of people, then to a
larger group, etc. That reminded me of the standard approach to drug
trials. Perhaps something like that could be implemented/required.

-- Russ Abbott
Professor Emeritus, Computer Science

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam