Steve,

I am standing by.  I will check  every fifteen minutes beginning at 12.15
mdt.   Thinking a bit more about the lightening situation:  From the start,
each "side" has an positive feedback effect on the other.   So the effect
of a positive charge in the cloud is to concentrate negative charges in the
ground below and vice versa.  And as feelers go out, the positive and
negative feelers are drawn to one another until ... .  Its a transaction
between two agents, in which each is  an instrument to the other's action.

It's kind of like love-making, when you think about it. Well, excepting
that  in the human case, we're dealing with likes attracting likes.

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam