Martin Rubey wrote:

> Waldek,
>
> didn't you want to release?  Is there something missing?

We will have release, I was just pretty busy last few days so there
is a delay.

> I'd really like to get some patches finalised and into trunk,

Sorry, I forgot to say: since we have release branch developement
on trunk can go as usual.

> lest I loose them
> on my laptop:
>
> * patches to plot with non gcl

Looked reasonable, but ATM I do not remember if something needs
to change.

> * patches to packageCall and InputForms for Segment

That one can go on.

> * patches to isExpt and operators (needs discussion, but I believe we should
> go
>   forward)
>
> * I also have a (very old) patch providing product(f(k,x), k=a..b), where f is
>   a Taylor series, same thing for sum (needs work, too)
>
> * the patch by Francois Maltey for asin, acos, etc.

Somebody should check (re-check ?) branch cuts and singularities with this
patch.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]