On Thursday 21 Oct 2010 17:10:38 Waldek Hebisch wrote:
> We also have a bunch of bug fixes.  Given that I would like to
> make a new release in about two weeks.

Waldek,

Would you be interested in including the graphics framework which is
in this file:

scene.spad.pamphlet

Which is available here:
http://github.com/martinbaker/multivector

This code is just ordinary categories, packages and domains (I haven't
managed to add realtime OpenGL output which would be a nice future
enhancement if anyone could do it).

This graphics framework allows the user to:
* draw plots
* define shapes.
* show scales and grids
* combine many graphs/shapes in one view
* transform graphs/shapes of groups of shapes.
* apply properties like colour, line thickness to these nodes or
groups.
* add text annotations.
* export to SVG, X3D, VRML and Wavefront(obj) files.

In case you are concerned about 'code bloat' you could remove the
following files from the existing distribution:
invnode.as.pamphlet
invrender.as.pamphlet
invtypes.as.pamphlet
invutils.as.pamphlet
which appear to be a limited and undocumented attempt to do a similar
sort of thing based on the obsolete 'Open Inventor' file format.

Anyway, I may be biased, but I like to think my code is much more
useful.

I hope you can use it,

Martin