> I don't know whether Fricas already provides such a function; if it isn't
> the case, I am happy to share my function with you.

Searching by name tells me that we don't have that in fricas.

Documentation? Can you give links to online descriptions of the
algorithm. Or make the description of the function a little more
explaining. You should have it in this style

)abbrev package PSLQ PslqPackage

Z ==> Integer
F ==> Float
Arr ==> OneDimensionalArray Z

++ Documentation for the whole package goes here.
PslqPackage(): with
  pslq: (Arr F, F) -> Arr Z  -- exported function
    ++ pslq(a, prec) returns an array ...
    ++ Documentation of the pslq function goes here.
 == add -- implementation part follows
  pslq: Arr F, prec F): Arr Z ==
     -- your code goes here
======= end pslq.spad ===

If included that ++ documentation will end up like so...

http://fricas.github.io/api/ComplexFunctions2.html

Testcases? Although FriCAS uses currently something else
(see for example
 https://github.com/fricas/fricas/blob/master/src/input/bugs2015.input
), I encourage you to use my spadunit testing framework.
https://github.com/hemmecke/spadunit

Ralf