minRowIndex returns INT, but one of subMatrix's signature is:
[1] (D1,List(PositiveInteger),List(PositiveInteger)) -> D1

That means subMatrix can't take matrices that with negative
index.  One way is to fix subMatrix to let it take LIST INT
as arguments, but I want to go with the other way.

I doubt the usefulness of arbitrary indexed matrix, aka
IndexedMatrix.  It is not used anywhere in FriCAS.
I think we should only use 1-indexed matrix, that
simplifies a lot when writing spad: no need to consider
the possibility of IndexedMatrix.

Do you agree we should remove minRowIndex (and similar
functions) from matrix related domains and categories?