I was looking at polynomial remainder sequence related parts
of FriCAS, and I find there are some improvement space.

I'll use PRS for "polynomial remainder sequence", not to be
confused with package PseudoRemainderSequence.

1. PRS parts in FriCAS:
package PRS     in prs.spad    by Ducos Lionel
package SUBRESP in intrf.spad  by Barry Trager and Renaud Rioboo
package SHP     in sturm.spad  by Lalo Gonzalez-Vega
package POLUTIL in reclos.spad by Renaud Rioboo
wrappers in poly.spad and newpoly.spad

They weren't updated for at least 10 years, probably over
20 years.

2. improvements I can think of:
2.1 package PRS in prs.spad is pretty good.

2.2 SUBRESP is an ugly wrapper for chainSubResultants$PRS,
see the comments in intrf.spad.  Maybe we can enhance
chainSubResultants$PRS and remove SUBRESP.
(and I think SUBRESP has a bug)

2.3 I think SHP reinvented the wheel: subresultantSequence$SHP
should be replaced by chainSubResultants$PRS.

2.4 POLUTIL reinvented the wheel of SHP: they try to do
the same thing (find real root), but POLUTIL is inefficient and
less advanced, however SHP currently contains bugs.

This will be a pretty big change, so I want to hear your opinions
first.  (I've done some basic cleaning up, haven't done big
changes yet).