On 27/09/16 18:55, Waldek Hebisch wrote:
Since sometimes there are good
reasons for irregularity I do not insist on rigid
structure.  But I would like to avoid irregularities
which are just due to slightly different preferences.

Yes, its a difficult dilemma. I really appreciate lack of restrictions when writing code (and your help improving it), not so much so when trying to understand other peoples code.

But it was _much_
easier to add tests to 'bugs2016.input'.

OK, the next tests I write I will use an .input file. Then I can make more informed comments on compiler vs. interpreter for tests.

Martin B