Am 04.10.2016 um 15:03 schrieb oldk1331:
>> I've been thinking of it frequently. From time to time I try to compile it
>> using
>> Mingw64 (x86_64 Msys) or even Cygwin64 (x86_64 Cygwin).
>
> How did that go?  Not successful?

No, not successful at all. It begins with missing build type followed by a lot
of small issues, if you fix one ... it's like the head of the Hydra ;)
Cygwin64 on the other hand is lacking a native CL, so the the problems are of
different nature (although ECL compiles with ease, I wasn't able to compile
fricas). However, I believe it's a matter of demand for it and patience of
course.