Constanitne Frangos asked in a previous post:

(2) Is there a debian package for fricas that can be
conveniently installed with the synaptic package manager
in ubuntu based linux?

AFAIK there isn't one at the moment, right?
In case there is some interest I'd suggest using "fpm"

https://github.com/jordansissel/fpm/wiki

which is a really great tool to build various packages with ease.
The following command, for example, builds a .deb from the official "tar":

fpm -s tar -t deb -n fricas -v 1.3.1 fricas-1.3.1.amd64.tar.bz2

Check content with: dpkg -c fricas_1.3.1_amd64.deb

It is also possible to build it from an already installed distribution by
choosing "-s dir".
Of course one may configure a lot of other things and nicely wrap it up
into a script.