I'm kind of in a paradox right now:

I have 2 big objectives:

1. Make FriCAS better, by fixing bugs, adding new features.
2. Attracting more users and developers to FriCAS, because FriCAS
is doing computer algebra "the right way" (at least I think so).

I can do objective 1, but it'll be slow, so I want more users/developers.

But if I try to "sell" FriCAS to others (I have a few ideas for this,
for example
writing articles to Full Circle Magazine), well FriCAS is not quite
user friendly
yet (I think github is a must; Official website needs work; Better user guide
book; Out-of-box windows binary, maybe bundled with TeXmacs?  And
modernized hyperdoc and drawing would be better, if not, CLI should support
looking up documentation; Many bug fixes, especially frequently used ones,
for example 'simplify' and AlgenraicNumber.)

Well, one thing at a time, still a long way to go.