I am trying to figure out a way to tell FriCAS that
limit(erf(sqrt(c)*x),x=%plusInfinity) is 1 (say, I know that c>0).
To do that I define a rule:

limerf := rule limit(erf(sqrt(c)*x),x=%plusInfinity) == 1

However, when I try to apply the rule:

limerf(limit(erf(sqrt(c)*x),x=%plusInfinity))

I get

 Cannot find a definition or applicable library operation named
      limerf with argument type(s)
                                   failed

It looks like FriCAS first tries to evaluate the argument of the rule (and
gets "failed"), then tries to match the rule pattern to the result.
Is there a way to prevent the rule to evaluate its argument before pattern
matching? Or I am doing something wrong here?

Thanks,

Slawomir