On 9/17/19 7:37 PM, Ralf Hemmecke wrote:
> Hi Qian,
>
> it's as unreliable as before. It seems that it depends on the time on my
> virtualbox. When I try to compile now, it goes over that problematic step.

I tried locally on my machine, here are my findings:

1. This bug is not related with Linux distros.
2. This bug is not related with virtualbox, it also happens on QEMU.
3. This bug happens when the virtual machine has only 1 CPU.
(I suspect it also happens on real 1 core machine.)
4. This bug happens since SBCL 1.4.14. Older versions are fine.

So something related with threads in SBCL during 1.4.13~1.4.14
got wrong.