> So feel free to add that function at the right place. It shouldn't be
>> too hard. But you probably should cover all series domains. Not only
>> Taylor or Puiseux series.
>

> It probably makes sense to implement this in UnivariatePowerSeriesCategory
> (upscat.spad)
> where also leadingMonomial etc. from IndexedProductCategory are defined.
> This could be done
> using something like Kurt suggested. That avoids multiple implementations
> in the series domains
> (where one could use the Rep). I'll think about it.

 For example, adding these to UnivariatePowerSeriesCategory does the job:

    leadingTerm f == terms(leadingMonomial(f))(1)
    leadingSupport f == leadingTerm(f).k

I think we can safely assume that there is always a first element,
unless the series is 0, in which case `order` as used in leadingMonomial
fails in first place.

Tobias