I am calling an external program in a .spad file like this:

systemCommand(cmd)$MoreSystemCommands

where cmd is

"system /usr/bin/zsolve-4ti2 DATA"

When I switch on timing I get something like and call the function from
my .spad file, I get

Time: 0 (IN) + 0.04 (EV) + 0.00 (OT) = 0.05 sec

although the actual computation (via 4ti2) took actually longer than one
minute.

Understandibly, the time spent in FriCAS is negligible, but is there
some way to tell FriCAS to show the time spent in the external computation?

Ralf