On 18.04.2021 17:34, Ralf Hemmecke wrote:
>> http://www.math.uni.wroc.pl/~hebisch/fricas/README
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2351190/static-dynamic-vs-strong-weak
>
> If I look at what they write in the first reference than with our
> "pretend" keyword, SPAD would be weakly typed.

I'm advertising for 'strongly typed'. First of all, we claim it in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FriCAS and second - following the link:

"""
Generally, a strongly typed language has stricter typing rules at compile time,
which implies that ...
"""

That's just what we find, don't we? Using "pretend" should be last resort.