The output file type is for Integers and each solution (hundreds of
thousands of them) is tagged with a six-digit integer identifier for
searching and analysis purposes. Leading zeros allow to distinguish these
tags from other integers (the solutions). I was thinking about converting
the tags with leading zeros into strings, but, then writing them out will
be a problem since output file is of type Integer.