There is one, however, its underlying Lisp is GCL. Unfortunately jfricas
requires SBCL or another bordeaux threads capable Lisp. Otherwise it works well
;)

kfp@sirius:~$ apt search fricas
Sorting... Done
Full Text Search... Done
elpa-fricas/impish,impish 1.3.7-1 all
  General purpose computer algebra system: emacs support

fricas/impish,now 1.3.7-1 amd64 [residual-config]
  General purpose computer algebra system: main binary and modules

fricas-databases/impish,impish,now 1.3.7-1 all [installed,auto-removable]
  General purpose computer algebra system: generated text databases

fricas-doc/impish,impish,now 1.3.7-1 all [installed,auto-removable]
  General purpose computer algebra system: documentation

fricas-graphics/impish 1.3.7-1 amd64
  General purpose computer algebra system: graphics subsystem

fricas-graphics-data/impish,impish,now 1.3.7-1 all [installed,auto-removable]
  General purpose computer algebra system: graphics data

fricas-hypertex/impish 1.3.7-1 amd64
  General purpose computer algebra system: hypertex subsystem

fricas-hypertex-data/impish,impish,now 1.3.7-1 all [installed,auto-removable]
  General purpose computer algebra system: hypertex data

fricas-source/impish,impish,now 1.3.7-1 all [installed,auto-removable]
  General purpose computer algebra system: source files

fricas-test/impish,impish 1.3.7-1 all
  General purpose computer algebra system: regression test inputs

Greetings
Kurt