is  0.0 a complex(Float) or just Float in Fricas?

It is a trick question.

If it is a compelx(Float), should it not print at 0.0*%i  on the screen?

But Fricas removes the %i from the output, but it still says it is
complex(Float)

(10) -> r:=0.0*%i;
                                                         Type:
Complex(Float)
(11) -> r
   (11)  0.0     <------ what happened to the %i ??

                                                         Type:
Complex(Float)
(12) -> typeOf(r)
   (12)  Complex(Float)

Compare to Maple, which also says that 0.0*I is complex, but the display
keeps the I in there. That is the main difference

restart;
r:=0.0*I:
r;
                              0.*I     <----- Notice the I is still there
whattype(r)
                   complex(extended_numeric)

Should not Fricas keeps the screen display with %i  in it? Right now
looking at the screen and seeing just 0.0  but at the same time it is
saying this is complex number, is little confusing.

V 1.3.8