Hi Qian

I strongly encourage this endeavor :)
ABCL is quite useful when speed is not the top priority. Fricas in a .jar would
be really attractive.

I reported a bug  5 years ago ... but I'm not up to date at the moment.
https://armedbear-devel.common-lisp.narkive.com/Yh8vNHwi/fricas-w-abcl

It works fine with Maxima, especially in combination with the Java based jEdit
editor. Would be great to have something alike for fricas.

https://github.com/nilqed/abcl_maxima
https://github.com/nilqed/abcl-j