On 3/19/24 19:17, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
On Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 11:38 PM Qian Yun <oldk1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there an update for this?

we have, hmm, large internal disturbances at @sagemath. Devs blocking each
other on GitHub, devs quitting, etc etc. Takes a lot of time...

Well, that's unfortunate.  But for the technical side, do you
still have the FriCAS giving strange output in
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37041#issuecomment-1889097696

sage: x = fricas("x::TaylorSeries Fraction Integer")
sage: y = fricas("y::TaylorSeries Fraction Integer")
sage: 2*(1+2*x+sqrt(1-4*x)-2*x*y).recip()

                       2
 +-------------+
\|- 4 sage0 + 1  - 2 sage0 sage1 + 2 sage0 + 1

I'd like to see fricas-1.3.10 get included in sage-10.3 release.
(Also the ECL fix since ECL is already updated.)

ECL update is pending. Have you tested
https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/-/merge_requests/324
?

I have not test this RC version.  What I meant is to add the patch
https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/-/merge_requests/303
to ecl-23.9.9 in sage.

Is that possible since it's already in RC stage?
(When will sage-10.3 be released BTW?)

quite soon, I think.

While, I think it's OK to include fricas-1.3.10 in sage-10.4 as well.

- Best,
- Qian

- Qian