To add to this if you try to issue in the interpreter the )close
system command used to close down interpreter client processes
(examples run withHyperDoc for example) with an argument bad things
happen. From the doc )quietly is the possible argument but it is not
recognized, it throws an error, and if you use )quiet which I think is
what is required the command never returns. Apparently something bad
in i-syscmd.boot:selectOption. Will probably also add this issue to
GitHub later.

- Greg