On 6/1/24 13:04, Ralf Hemmecke wrote:
On 6/1/24 06:56, oldk1331 wrote:
Hmm... cannot we also have something like this -paste option
for the .ps file generation?

To Ralf:  we can, but we also decided to decouple book generation
with hypertex pages generation.

I somehow meant that there is another option that is passed to the fricas call that works similar to -paste in terms of serializing IO as you described for the -paste option, but works for generating .ps files.
Of course, the overall goal is decoupling the book and hyperdoc generation.

But if you have solved the problem in another way, also fine. I can only test from Monday on. Which patch do you mean?

Ralf

The patch was sent on May 29.  Anyway, I've rebased
https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/tree/new-ps-book

And the patch is updated a little at
https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/233020620ac6d83b5a8c497541c4d3e38148ceec

- Qian