I am not a big fan of how this color ((red)) is used.

Greg, can you be a bit more specific?

All this color stuff in my invention and certainly not a very clever one. There are, for example \spadfun, \spadop, that use different colors. I'am not sure myself that this is a good choice. Then categories in this color and Domains in another. I am not an artist. If anyone tells me a good choice of colors that highlights the different types and looks visually nice, I am open to change the color scheme. That's pretty easy. (Actually, anyone who does not like it, can easily change it by just changing the settings in fricas.sty and recompiling.)

Note that in the Jenks and Sutor book, they used italics and bold and other things instead of colors. We could also to that.

Ralf