On Wed, Jul 03, 2024 at 03:52:24AM +0200, Grégory Vanuxem wrote:
> No. I just tested on an up to date Parrot GNU/Linux, Debian based,
> SBCL 2.4.1 from Parrot, same machine, this issue occurs also. FriCAS
> just cloned. My sequence of commands was:
>
> start fricas
> close hyperdoc
> compile foo.spad with the FooCategory from issue #176
> start hyperdoc with )hd
> browse for operation 'bar', execute the bar example 'pi()' by clicking on it.

I see.  I did not execute the example.  When I do I see the suprious
messages.

> In the just opened xterm I see the two messages.

That just how HyperDoc works, it goes twice over the same thing,
in each pass it emits a single message.

> If the 'pi()' example is already defined at startup and no use of )hd
> the warning messages are displayed in the main terminal instead of the
> xterm freshly started. I am stuck.

ATM it looks that handling of '\spad' command is somewhat inconsitent.
FriCASsys uses '\spad{pi}', probably to get appropriate font and
HyperDoc is doing something wrong with it.