===========================
F R I E N D S H I P
===========================
Original Sender  : "M Fahmi Aulia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well.....HAPPY NEW YEAR 1999 !! Let's we enjoy a lot of jokes !! He he he.....B^)

*** Jokes begin ***

source : Jokes4U

Marooned
=--=
An ambitious yuppie finally decided to take a vacation. He booked himself on a
Caribbean cruise and proceeded to have the time of his life.

Until the boat sank.

The man found himself swept up on the shore of an island with no other people,
no supplies...Nothing. Only bananas and coconuts.

After about four months, he is lying on the beach one day when the most
gorgeous woman he has ever seen rows up to him. In disbelief, he asks her,
"Where did you come from? How did you get here?"

"I rowed from the other side of the island," she says. "I landed here when my
cruise ship sank."

"Amazing," he says. "You were really lucky to have a rowboat wash up with
you."

"Oh, this?" replies the woman. "I made the rowboat out of raw material I found
on the island; the oars were whittled from gum tree branches; I wove the
bottom from palm branches; and the sides and stern came from a Eucalyptus
tree."

"But-- but, that's impossible," stutters the man. "You had no tools or
hardware. How did you manage?"

"Oh, that was no problem," replies the woman. "On the south side of the
island, there is a very unusual strata of alluvial rock exposed. I found if I
fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted into forgeable ductile
iron. I used that for tools and used the tools to make the hardware." The guy
is stunned.

"Let's row over to my place, " she says. After a few minutes of rowing, she
docks the boat at a small wharf. As the man looks onto shore, he nearly falls
out of the boat. Before him is a stone walk leading to an exquisite bungalow
painted in blue and white. While the woman ties up the rowboat with an
expertly woven hemp rope, the man can only stare ahead, dumbstruck.

As they walk into the house, she says casually, "It's not much, but I call it
home. Sit down please; would you like to have a drink?"

"No, no thank you," he says, still dazed. "Can't take any more coconut juice."

"It's not coconut juice," the woman replies. "I have a still. How about a Pina
Colada?"

Trying to hide his continued amazement, the man accepts, and they sit down on
her couch to talk. After they have exchanged their stories, the woman
announces, "I'm going to slip into something more comfortable. Would you like
to take a shower and shave? There is a razor upstairs in the bathroom
cabinet."

No longer questioning anything, the man goes into the bathroom. There, in the
cabinet, is a razor made from a bone handle. Two shells honed to a hollow
ground edge are fastened on to its end inside of a swivel mechanism. "This
woman is amazing," he muses. "What next?"

When he returns, she greets him wearing nothing but vines--strategically
positioned-- and smelling faintly of gardenias. She beckons for him to sit
down next to her. "Tell me," she begins, suggestively, slithering closer to
him, "we've been out here for a really long time. You've been lonely. There's
something I'm sure you really feel like doing right now, something you've been
longing for all these months? You know..." She stares into his eyes.

He can't believe what he's hearing: "You mean-- ?", he swallows excitedly, "--
I can check my e-mail from here...?"

[comment : bwa ha ha.....]

===

A Bris?
=--=
Two little kids were in a hospital laying next to each other. The first
kid leaned over and asked, "What are you in here for?"

The second kid said," I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little
nervous."

The first kid said, "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done
to me once. They put you to sleep and when you wake up they give you
lots of Jell-O and ice cream. It's a piece of cake!"

The second kid then asked, "What are you in here for?"

The first kid responded, "Well, I'm here for a circumcision."

The second kid said, "Whoa! I had that done when I was born. I couldn't
walk for a year!"

[comment : hik...hik...hik...]

===

[sorry if U've ever heard this...]

Is your computer male or female?
=--=
As you are aware, ships have long been characterized as being
Female (e.g., "Steady as she goes", or "She's listing to starboard,
Captain!").

Recently, a group of computer scientists (all males) announced
That computers should also be referred to as being female. Their
reasons for drawing this conclusion follow:

Five reasons to believe computers are female:

1. No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.

2. The native language they use to communicate with other
computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.

3. The message "Bad command or file name" is about as
informative as, "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm
certainly not going to tell you".

4. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory
for later retrieval.

5. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself
spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.

However, another group of computer scientists (all female) think
That computers should be referred to as if they were male. Their
reasons follow:

Five reasons to believe computers are male:

1. They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.

2. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the
time they are the problem.

3. As soon as you commit to one you realize that, if you had
waited a little longer, you could have obtained a better model.

4. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.

5. Big power surges knock them out for the rest of the night.

===

Proud Dads
=--=
Four guys are telling stories in a bar. One guy leaves for a
bathroom break. Three guys are left. The first guy says, "I was worried
that my son was gonna be a loser because he started out washing cars for a
local dealership. Turns out that he got a break, they made him a
salesman, and he sold so many cars that he bought the dealership. In fact,
he's so successful that he just gave his best friend a new Mercedes
for his birthday."

The second guy says, "I was worried about my son too because he
started out raking leaves for a Realtor. Turns out HE got a break, they
made him a commissioned salesman, and he eventually bought the real
estate firm. In fact, he's so successful that he just gave his best
friend a new house for his birthday."

The third guy says, "Yeah, I hear you. My son started out sweeping
floors in a brokerage firm. In fact, he's so rich that he just
gave HIS best friend a million in stock for his birthday."

The fourth guy comes back from the can. The first 3 explain that
they are telling stories about their kids, so he says, "Well, I'm
embarrassed to admit that my son is a MAJOR disappointment. He started out as a
hairdresser and is STILL a hairdresser after 15 years. In fact, I
just found out that he's gay and has SEVERAL boyfriends. But, I try to
look at the bright side: his boyfriends just bought him a new Mercedes,
a new house, and a million in stock for his birthday."

[bwa ha ha.....]

===

The Rules of Chocolate
=--=
If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands,
you're eating it too slowly.

Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries
all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store
in a hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the
edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge.
Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate
to protect themselves.

If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is
that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?

Money talks. Chocolate sings.

Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.

Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
A. Because no one wants to quit.

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today.
That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake
of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?

If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer.
But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

***

source : Daryl

A woman takes her 16-year-old daughter to the doctor. The doctor says,
"Okay, Mrs. Jones, what's the problem?"

The mother says, "It's my daughter Darla, she keeps getting these cravings,
she's putting on weight and is sick most mornings."

The doctor gives Darla a good examination then turns to the mother and
says, "Well,I don't know how to tell you this but your Darla is pregnant -
about 4 months would be my guess."

The mother says, "Pregnant?! She can't be, she has never ever been left
alone with a man!  Have you Darla?"

Darla says, "No mother! I've never even kissed a man!"

The doctor walked over to the window and just stares out it.  About five
minutes pass and finally the mother says, "Is there something wrong out
there doctor?"

The doctor replies, "No, not really, it's just that the last time anything
like this happened, a star appeared in the east and three wise men came
over the hill.  I'll be darned if I'm going to miss it this time!"

***

source : Dina

"Hey, I just heard you can download the entire Tyson-Holyfield fight
from the Internet," one boxing fan mentioned to another.

"Really?" said the other man.  "How much memory does it take up?"

"Very little," replied the first man.  "Just a byte."

***

source  Humor Shack's Daily Joke (via Virrie)

Satu kelompok orang dari Chicago menghabiskan satu minggu di Las Vegas untuk
berjudi. Salah satu dari mereka memenangkan uang sebesar $100.000. Tetapi ia
tidak menginginkan teman teman yang lain tau akan kemenangannya, maka ia
memutuskan untuk pulang sendirian dengan pesawat pertama pukul 03.00 dini hari.
Sesampainya dirumah ia langsung membawa uangnya ke halaman belakang dan
menguburnya di bawah pohon besar yang berbatasan dengan halaman tetangganya.

Pada keesokan harinya ia mendapati lubang tempat ia menyimpan uangnya telah di
gali orang dan uang itu hilang....dan ia melihat ada jejak kaki yang mengarah ke
rumah tetangganya yang kebetulan adalah seorang tuna rungu. Pada jalan yang sama
tinggal seorang profesor yang mengerti bahasa tangan si tunarungu, maka ia
mengambil pistolnya dan meminta profesor itu untuk ikut bersamanya ke rumah si
tuna rungu.

'Anda katakan pada orang ini, jika ia tidak mengembalikan uang $100.000 saya yang
ia curi, maka saat ini juga ia akan saya bunuh', teriaknya pada sang profesor.
Setelah itu sang profesor enerjemahkannya ke bahasa tangan kepada temannya,
temannya dengan ketakutan menjawab 'Uang itu saya kubur di bawah pohon Cherry di
halaman belakang'.

Sang profesor membalikkan tubuhnya ke arah pria dengan pistolnya dan berkata 'Ia
lebih baik mati dari pada memberitahu anda dimana uang anda berada'........

[comment : prof keparat, he he he....]

***

source : achmady