===========================
F R I E N D S H I P
===========================
Original Sender  : "M Fahmi Aulia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sorry gak sempet kirim hari Sabtu. Sorry juga cuman dikit jokesnya, biar gak
terlalu cape bacanya....X^Þ

*** Jokes begin ***

source : breakup
[translate]
[X]

Seorang wanita cantik mengunjungi dokter barunya untuk yg pertama kali merasa
begitu cemas ketika dilihatnya hanya dirinya yg ada di ruang tunggu. Ketika
namanya dipanggil, dengan tergesa-gesa dia masuk dalam ruang si dokter, membuka
seluruh bajunya, menyimpan baju di kursi dan segera tidur telentang di tempat
tidur.

Melihat tingkah pasiennya ini, si dokter melihat tubuh telanjang si wanita dari
atas ke bawah dan dilakukannya berulangkali dengan sangat teliti.

Setelah beberapa saat, dengan penuh perhatian si dokter berkata,"Adalah suatu hal
yg membuat saya tercengang ketika melihat pasien saya telanjang untuk pemeriksaan
mata."

[comment: hi hi hi.....]

***

source: Matt

Things to think about today...

Psychiatrists say that 1 of 4 people are mentally ill. Check 3 friends. If
they're OK, you're it.

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.

If you are given on open-book exam, you will forget your book.

COROLLARY: If you are given a take-home test, you will forget where you
live.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to
others.

Paul's Law: You can't fall off the floor.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.

***

source: Dina

Technology for Country Folk
LOG ON:  Making a wood stove hot
LOG OFF:  Don't add no more wood
MONITOR:  Keeping an eye on the wood stove
DOWN  LOAD:  Gitten the farwood off'n the truck
MEGA HERTZ:  When yer not keerfull gittin the farwood
FLOPPY DISC:  Whatcha git from trying to tote too much farwood
RAM:  That thar thang what splits the farwood
HARD DRIVE:  Gittin home in the winter time
WINDOWS:  Whut to shut when its cold outside
SCREEN:  Whut  to shut when its blak fly season
BYTE:  Whut dem dang flys do
CHIP:  Munchies fer the TV
MICRO CHIP:  Whut's in the botton of the munchie bag
MODEM:  Whatcha do to the hay fields
DOT MATRIX:  Ole Dan Matrix's wife
LAP TOP:  Whar the kitty sleeps
KEYBOARD:  Whar you hang the dang truck keys
SOFTWARE:  Dem dang forks and knifes
MOUSE:  what eats the grain in the barn
MOUSE PAD:  that's hippie talk fer the mouse hole
MAINFRAME:  Holds up the barn roof
PORT:  Fancy flatlander wine
ENTER:  Notherner talk fer "C'Mon in y'all"
CLICK:  Whut you hear when you cock yer gun
DOUBLE CLICK:  When the dang gun don't far when you pull the trigger
REBOOT:  Whut you have to do right before bedtime when you forgot that
kitty is still outside

===

The Baby Camel and his Questions
A mother and baby camel are talking one day when the baby camel
asks, "Mom why have I got these huge three toed feet?"

The mother replies, "Well son, when we trek across the desert
your toes will help you to stay on top of the soft sand".

"OK" said the son.  A few minutes later the son asks, "Mom, why
have I got these great long eyelashes?"

"They are there to keep the sand out of your eyes on the trips
through the desert".

"Thanks Mom" replies the son.  After a short while, the son
returns and asks, "Mom, why have I got these great big humps on
my back??"

The mother, now a little impatient with the boy replies, "They
are there to help us store water for our long treks across the
desert, so we can go without drinking for long periods."

"That's great mom, so we have huge feet to stop us sinking, and
long eyelashes to keep the sand from our eyes and these humps to
store water, but Mom"

"Yes son?"

"Why the heck are we in the San Diego zoo?"

*** End of Jokes ***
Wassalam,
The One of Orang Nggantengs di Bandung
engKoh Fahmi (UIN:1660558)