===========================
F R I E N D S H I P
===========================
Original Sender  : "somaditya banerjee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

dear Chairudin,
it's great that u have written to me.i've waiting for someone to write to me
since the moment i' subscribed to this list............and alas someone
did.no dear i've never been to ur place........i would surely be there
someday if i can ,i think ur's is a beautiful country........right.and for
ur second question .....i live in india in a city called calcutta.have u
ever been to india?u know abput india or calcutta?hoping to hear from u
soon............with more details from u about ur self and ur
country..............ok?
                                            somaditya.