===========================
F R I E N D S H I P
===========================
Original Sender  : DasaMan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:27 PM 4/16/02, Badra wrote:
>Jaman dahulu kala... rame... sekarang biang ributnya pada tiarap semua.

Di atas atau di bawah?

*Invoke National Guard (Freedom Force TM)* Eh salah milis yah?

Dasa - ICQ:1019313
I went into the business for the money, and the art grew out of it. If
people are disillusioned by that remark, I can't help it. It's the truth.
         - Charlie Chaplin