===========================
F R I E N D S H I P
===========================
Original Sender  : "M Fahmi Aulia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*** Jokes begin ***

source: Daily Jokes

A woman was watching her husband standing on the
bathroom scale, sucking in his stomach.

Thinking he was trying to weigh less with this maneuver,
she commented, "I don't think that is going to help."

"Sure it will," he said. "It's the only way I can see the numbers..."

===

A shy, drunken, innocent young man walked up to a
beautiful young woman in a pub and said: "Do you
mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"Yes I do," replied the beautiful young woman, "But
go ahead, as I'm sure you're going to ask me anyway."

"OK," said the shy, drunken, innocent young man, "How
many men have you slept with?"
"That's my business!" snapped the woman.

"Oh, right!" said the young man, "I didn't realize you
made a living at it!

***

source: Chocky

Gila !!!!!! ada situs yang jualan tuyul.
kalo nggak percaya coba aja di  "http://jualtuyul.kukuhtw.com/";
tapi jangan ada yang beli ya...ntar kebagian dosanya lagi,
kalo dalam waktu sebulan ada yang kaya mendadak
berarti.....??????.......:)

===

 Teruskan metoda yang ada di STPDN........kata si ibu dengan semangat di
radio pagi ini............

 ...biar pada kuat kalau digebukin sama rakyat indonesia.....katanya
 mengakhiri.

***

source: Devi

Seorang wanita yang baru beberapa bulan menikah berkata kepada suaminya yang
baru saja pulang dari kerja, "Aku punya berita yang sangat menggembirakan.
Tidak lama lagi penghuni rumah ini akan bertambah satu orang, sayang. Kita
tidak lagi berdua, tetapi bertiga ...."

Sang suami melompat kegirangan, menghadiahi istrinya dengan ciuman yang
bertubi-tubi dan berkata, "Oh sayang, saat ini aku adalah pria yang paling
bahagia di dunia."

Kemudian si isteri berkata, "Aku juga sangat bahagia karena kebahagiaanmu.
Jadi ... mulai besok pagi ibuku akan tinggal di rumah kita!"

[hehehkekeke...dikiranya mo punya baby...padahaaall....:p

***

source: Lily

  An Italian man enters his favorite ritzy restaurant and while sitting at
his regular table , he noticed a gorgeous woman sitting at a table
nearby.... all alone.

  He calls the waiter over and asks for their most expensive bottle of
Merlot to be sent over to her, - knowing that if she accepts it, she is his.

  The waiter gets the bottle and quickly sends it over to the girl, saying
this from the gentleman. She looks at the wine and decides to send a note
over to the man.

  The note read: "For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes
in your garage, a million dollars in the bank, and 7 inches in your pants.

  The man, after reading the note, sends one of his own back to her and it
read:

  "Just so you know - I happen to have a Ferrari Testarosa, a BMW 850iL, and
a Mercedes 560SEL in my garage; plus I have over twenty million dollars in
the bank."

  "But, not even for a woman beautiful as you, would I cut off three inches.
Just send the bottle back!!!

*** End of Jokes ***