Mail d'hier, 10h45:
Hello all,

As mentioned in ticket #2456414, TH2 switch is stable again after having rebooted it.

We collected logs and we are waiting the feedback from the vendor to try to understand the issue we encountered during these 2hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Simon
Simon Muyal
Responsable des Services Réseau aux Utilisateurs (SRU)
Network Services operations & support manager

             Réseau National de Télécommunications
      pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

Tel:    +33 (0) 1 53 94 20 40  |  GIP RENATER
Fax:    +33 (0) 1 53 94 20 41  |  23-25 rue Daviel
E-mail: simon.mu...@renater.fr |  75013 PARIS
http://www.renater.fr | FRANCE