We did review and monitor quite a few blacklists (over 100), and have
spoken to several people involved in the industry. Unfortunately we do have
to generalize to some degree in a survey; I understand your frustration.

We do not expect to make grand claims from this survey, just get a general
sense of beliefs and perceptions. If you have feedback on more specific
aspects and would like to share, please feel free to respond to me
off-list. Thank you!

Anushah

--
Anushah Hossain, PhD Student