On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 09:29:41AM +0200,
 Angleraux Raphael <raphael.angler...@icodia.com> wrote
 a message of 43 lines which said:

> Même problème pour nous, au même moment...

Expliqué sur la liste :

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

Indeed we are experiencing some trouble with one of our controllers.
This can affect probes and anchors, seemingly up to 10% of the probe
population. The team is investigating the issue.

Regards,
Robert