meuh non ... meuh non ... un petit "on vous aime , on va vous aider"
pour cacher une "regulatory capture" , et on sera tous en securite ,
promis .
https://openai.com/collective-cyberdefense/
On 8/28/26 18:00, David Ponzone via frnog wrote:
WTF….
David
Le 28 août 2026 à 16:40, Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン) <[email protected]> a écrit :
Hello,
On Fri, 28 Aug 2026 15:52:22 +0100
David Ponzone via frnog <[email protected]> wrote:
VMs won't contain cyber-capable agents
blog.trailofbits.com
Ça devient flippant :)
Si tu veux du flip, regarde ce qui a ete poste sur
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-cve-announce/
ces derniers jours... Je crois qu'on est a plus de 250 cette semaine
Paul
--
Paul Rolland E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77
18 Rue d'Arras, Bat. A11 Fax. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 99
F-92000 Nanterre RIPE : PR12-RIPE
Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un
navigateur "Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work
hard at it"
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation
---------------------------
Liste de diffusion du FRnOG
http://www.frnog.org/
---------------------------
Liste de diffusion du FRnOG
http://www.frnog.org/