Nice.
Question, what are the remains used for once you removed the Crab legs? I can't
find wheel chairs for them.

________________________________
 From: Lisa Dillon <lisa_dil...@hotmail.com>
To: frostysamerindian@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:45:46 PM
Subject: RE: [frostysamerindian] Fw: Canadian Government Keeps Close Tabs on
Child Advocate Cindy Blackstock

you are absolutly right, Tribes should work together at the very leadt for our
children. Child advocates need all the support and protection they need to help
our people heal. It seems the Govenment is hell bent on Genocide through our
children. And it seems following the same ol road of dysfunction is prefered by
Tribes that refuse to put away their difrences to save our children. The cycles
of disfunction will never break unless we stand up and force the issues. If you
have found your way, be mentor and help others. There are all too few mens
groups. Women go to shelters for help but there no help for the men they go
back home to. Just reaching one half does not save the whole.