NATIVE VILLAGE YOUTH AND EDUCATION NEWS
January 1, 2012
To learn about these and MANY more offerings, visit the Native Village web site:
http://www.nativevillage.org

<<<<<<>>>>>>Quote<<<<<<>>>>>>
"The Old Man said, 'You are both ugly and handsome and you must accept your
ugliness as well as your handsomeness in order to really accept yourself."'
Larry P. Aitken, Chippewa

<<<<<<>>>>>>>Volume 1<<<<<<>>>>>>
Mayan Secrets Will Be Revealed
Native American Calling Features the Most Censored Native Newsmakers 2011
Top Censored Stories of 2010-2011
Go Run Trains Native American Women to Run for Office
Native American Soldiers Beat Drum of Warrior Spirit
17th Century Chinese Coin Dug Up in Canada

<<<<<<>>>>>>>Volume 2<<<<<<>>>>>>
South Dakota's Stolen Children
AmerInd Club Helps Native American Kids Connect
Native American Study Celebrates 15 Years
Tribal Financial Program Now Offers Distance Learning Options
National Tribal University Meeting Convenes in Rapid City
NA Nurses Graduate Benefis

<<<<<<>>>>>>>Volume 3<<<<<<>>>>>>
Senate Committee on Indian Affairs Approves SAVE Native Women Act
US Department of Agriculture Creates Advisory Board to Assist Native American
Farmers
Shocking Facts Behind the Dental Crisis in Indian Country -- And a Possible
Solution
78 Successful Natural Cancer Treatments Commonly Used Worldwide
Sunflowers May Heal Fukushima's Radioactive Soil
Worldwide Movement to Ban or Charge Fees for Plastic Bags

<<<<<<>>>>>>>Volume 4<<<<<<>>>>>>
Whitehorse Will Host the 2012 Arctic Winter Games
Regina Hosting 2014 Indigenous Games
SoCal Inter-Tribal Org Offers Kids Chance to Develop on the Court -- and Off
Reservation Dogs Find Homes Through Navajo Nation's Blackhat Humane Society
12,000-Year-Old Fishing Tackle Found in California

 <<<<<<>>>>>>>NEW<<<<<<>>>>>>
Egg Gathering on the Arctic Cliffs
Gallery 24: Quotes Art Gallery
2011 Diversityinc's Top 50 List of Corporations
13 Products Most Likely to Be Made by Child or Forced Labor
Tribal Information from the Aspen Institute
Center for Native American Youth from the Aspen Institute

 <<<<<<>>>>>>>SPECIAL FEATURES<<<<<<>>>>>>
Statement of the International Forum Of Indigenous Peoples on Climate Change
Canadian North Cookbook
Hawaiian Book of Days
The World's Healthiest Foods
One With Mother Earth
First Sunrise in Barrow Alaska, 2008
The Arrogance of Ignorance
21st century Poverty Facts and Stats - Global Issues
List of Names of Navajo Codetalkers
Mandate of Indigenous Peoples and Native Nations to the States of the World
Sacred Instructions by Spiritual Elder William Commanda and Frank Decontie
Children's Messages for Peace
The Color of One's Skin
A Season for Nonviolence
Harvey Arden: Open Letter to Barack Obama Regarding Leonard Peltier
In Honor of Vine Deloria
Transcendent Magic: The World Premiere of "My Life is my Sundance."
 <<<<<<>>>>>>>THIS MONTH IN NATIVE AMERICAN HISTORY<<<<<<>>>>>>
By Phil Konstantin
January

 <<<<<<>>>>>>>INUPIAQ CULTURE<<<<<<>>>>>>
(By Mary Anniagruk Sage)
Egg Gathering on the Arctic Cliffs

<<<<<<>>>>>>>NATIVE VILLAGE NOW ON FACEBOOK!! <<<<<<>>>>>>>
To subscribe to Native Village weekly email reminders, please send your email
address to: nativevillage...@aol.com
We do not release subscriber or visitor names to anyone.

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
NATIVE VILLAGE PUBLICATIONS is a web site and newsletter which informs and
celebrates the education, values, traditions, and accomplishments of Americas'
First Peoples.  Some articles presented in NATIVE VILLAGE NEWS and at our
NATIVE VILLAGE WEBSITE may contain copyrighted material. We have received
appropriate permissions for republishing any articles. Material appearing here
is distributed without profit or monetary gain to those who have expressed an
interest. This is in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107.
© Gina Boltz All Rights Reserved.

NATIVE VILLAGE www.nativevillage.org
You are always welcome here :-)!