NATIVE VILLAGE OPPORTUNITIES AND WEBSITES
April, 2012
To discover these and MANY more offerings, visit us at Native Village:
www.nativevillage.org

Discover Native Village on FACEBOOK!

<<<>>><<<>>>OPPORTUNITIES HIGHLIGHTS<<<>>><<<>>>
"When we're through with this earth and all these problems, we don't have to
come back. But as long as we're here we have a job to do and a purpose to
fulfill, and that means dealing with the circumstances around us."   Rolling
Thunder, Cherokee

Tribal College Journal Digital Edition
Catching Stories Oral History Institute
Dancing Earth Scholarships
YouthBuild Grants
Jim Thorpe Native American Games
Native Plant Conservation Initiative
AAEPF Horse Health and Welfare Funds
Seventh Generation Fund for Indian Development
Serving our People, Serving our Nations
Summer High School NABI Program

<<<>>><<<>>>LIBRARIES HIGHLIGHTS<<<>>><<<>>>
 "What we had was so rich. It was beyond adequate. All the times I'd sat with
elders and heard them talking about so many fish in the rivers you could walk
across on their backs. There was such an abundance of resources, and their
knowledge was so deep. We were self-sufficient in such a powerful and
magnificent way."   Julie Cajune, Salish

Love Song of an Extinct Cricket
Choctaw Baskets: Weaving the Past and Present
Solar Cooking
Niijii Radio -- The American Indian Law Update
Michikinikwa (Little Turtle)
Little Native Hockey League
Repatriation and Culturally Sensitive Collections
OurMotherTongues.org
Sioux and Mandan Hidatsa Storytelling and Music
Nigliq Elders and Youth Conference
Our Great Lakes Commons
Multi-State Mentoring Initiative

 <<<<<<>>>>>>>SPECIAL FEATURES<<<<<<>>>>>>
Did You Know The First People Invented...?
Army Signs Native Hawaiian Covenant
Zaagkii Wings and Seeds Project
Global Warming Report
RAINSTICKS
UN Shadow Report on Natives in U.S.
Diet and Cost of Food Around the world
Student risked life running from residential school abusers
Their Dreams Will Be Our Future
The Girl Who Silenced the World for 6 Minutes
Top 10 Photos from Hubble Telescope
Pope John Paul II Apostolic Journey to the United States
StoryCorps: Monica Mayer
The Ten Native American Commandments
Statement of the International Council of the Thirteen Indigenous Grandmother
Portrait of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha by Debora Coombs

 <<<<<<>>>>>>>THIS MONTH IN NATIVE AMERICAN HISTORY<<<<<<>>>>>>
By Phil Konstantin
April

<<<<<<>>>>>>>NATIVE VILLAGE NOW ON FACEBOOK!! <<<<<<>>>>>>>
To subscribe to Native Village weekly email reminders, please send your email
address to: nativevillage...@aol.com
We do not release subscriber or visitor names to anyone.

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
NATIVE VILLAGE PUBLICATIONS is a web site and newsletter which informs and
celebrates the education, values, traditions, and accomplishments of Americas'
First Peoples.  Some articles presented in NATIVE VILLAGE NEWS and at our
NATIVE VILLAGE WEBSITE may contain copyrighted material. We have received
appropriate permissions for republishing any articles. Material appearing here
is distributed without profit or monetary gain to those who have expressed an
interest. This is in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107.
© Gina Boltz All Rights Reserved.

 NATIVE VILLAGE www.nativevillage.org
You are always welcome here :-)!

------------------------------------

Interesting websites or pages.

www.kahonwes.com Best Mohawk Site on the web
www.frostys.qc.ca Website of Computer Products
www.kcnativecommunity.org
www.globeandmail.com
www.mohawkflute.com
www.canadianaboriginal.com  Ecellent Site
www.tuscaroras.com
www.tekanews.com
http://nativenewsonline.org/
www.indigenations.com/index.shtml
www.indiancountry.com
http://dreamkeepers.net
www.transformcolumbusday.org
www.owlstar.com
www.nanews.org
www.redwiremag.com
www.treatycouncil.org
www.destination.ca/~curybuck ( French Language )
www.ubcic.bc.ca
www.nativeheritage.net
www.un.org/News/
www.bloorstreet.com/200block/rsparrow.htm
www.bloorstreet.com/200block/rguerin.htm
www.indigenousmedia.org
www.nativegiftbaskets.com/

Material for read-only purposes and may not be further distributed,
published or broadcast without prior written permission of the owner.
Please use links as much as possible and subscribe to them to get complete
details.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional