NATIVE VILLAGE OPPORTUNITIES AND WEBSITES
July, 2012
To discover these and MANY more offerings, visit us at Native Village:
www.nativevillage.org
Discover Native Village on FACEBOOK!

<<<>>><<<>>>OPPORTUNITIES HIGHLIGHTS<<<>>><<<>>>
"We know we are related physically and mentally, but we also have to be related
spiritually.  We have to reconnect spiritually to come back together and work
to be a family again." Ernie LaPointe, Sioux

World Eskimo Olympics
Women Empowering Women for Indian Nations Conference
Summer Jobs + 2012
Hawaii People's Fund
National Indian Parent Information Center Annual Conference
The Street Outreach Program
RESIST
Native American Basketball Tournaments
GenerationOn Community Action Heroes Program
Cultural Arts Classes, National Center for Great Lakes Native American Culture

<<<>>><<<>>>LIBRARIES HIGHLIGHTS<<<>>><<<>>>
"Every time we eliminate a defect, we build our soul, our inner temple. We
ascend. like going up a stairway."  Willard Huayata, Quecha Nation, Peru

The Ancient OHIO Trail
Our Voices on the Air
Spiritual healing around the world
National Indian Education Study 2011
Continuing Encounters
Lakota Inside Out Project
Chikasha Saya
Native American Cordage
Copse and robbers
Survival -- An Endangered Animal Game

<<<>>><<<>>>SPECIAL EVENT<<<>>><<<>>>
Annual Birthday Gathering for Miracle, the Sacred White Buffalo

<<<>>><<<>>>NEW<<<>>><<<>>>
Trail of Broken Promises Broken Again, But Not Beaten
Native American Bigfoot Names
July 2012 Newsletter, National Center for Great Lakes Native American Culture
CR's 100 Best Corporate Citizens 2012

<<<>>><<<>>>SPECIAL FEATURES<<<>>><<<>>>
Canada's Food Guide for First Nations Metis, and Inuit Don't Let Your Family Go
Down the Tube (TV)
Lone Woman of San Nicolas Island
d it was said by George Catlin
A Trip through Ancient Mexico with Phil konstantin
Braiding Through Water: Weaving Traditional and Western Knowledge
Dan Evehema's Final Message to Mankind
Independence Day for the Native Americans
About the Lakota Sacred Red Stone
How did gaming on Indian lands start
Toxic Trailers and Smallpox Blankets /Deja Vu
Original Nominations for the Greatest Native Americans poll
<<<>>><<<>>>This Month in Native American History <<<>>><<<>>>
By Phil Konstantin
July
August

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
NATIVE VILLAGE PUBLICATIONS is a web site and newsletter which informs and
celebrates the education, values, traditions, and accomplishments of Americas'
First Peoples.  Some articles presented in NATIVE VILLAGE NEWS and at our
NATIVE VILLAGE WEBSITE may contain copyrighted material. We have received
appropriate permissions for republishing any articles. Material appearing here
is distributed without profit or monetary gain to those who have expressed an
interest. This is in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107.
© Gina Boltz All Rights Reserved.

 NATIVE VILLAGE www.nativevillage.org
You are always welcome here :-)!

------------------------------------

Interesting websites or pages.

www.kahonwes.com Best Mohawk Site on the web
www.frostys.qc.ca Website of Computer Products
www.kcnativecommunity.org
www.globeandmail.com
www.mohawkflute.com
www.canadianaboriginal.com  Ecellent Site
www.tuscaroras.com
www.tekanews.com
http://nativenewsonline.org/
www.indigenations.com/index.shtml
www.indiancountry.com
http://dreamkeepers.net
www.transformcolumbusday.org
www.owlstar.com
www.nanews.org
www.redwiremag.com
www.treatycouncil.org
www.destination.ca/~curybuck ( French Language )
www.ubcic.bc.ca
www.nativeheritage.net
www.un.org/News/
www.bloorstreet.com/200block/rsparrow.htm
www.bloorstreet.com/200block/rguerin.htm
www.indigenousmedia.org
www.nativegiftbaskets.com/

Material for read-only purposes and may not be further distributed,
published or broadcast without prior written permission of the owner.
Please use links as much as possible and subscribe to them to get complete
details.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional