I never write Christmas letters – but this year I will try a small note.

Hello friends!

It looks like we all made it through another year. This year of ours had ups
and downs, losses and a few gains -- but we passed it together, we did not have
to go through it alone.

I hope the end of 2012 brings you a good holiday. I will think of you, email
correspondents and facebook friends, as Margaret and I set up our tree.
However you celebrate, I hope you have your family nearby to feast and relax
together.

And let us proclaim this another year when we held to our native traditions.

Be well.

Bill Stubbs
(bear_b...@yahoo.com