Best of luck Frosty.

John

On 8/20/2013 11:52 AM, Ron Deere wrote:
Hi everyone.
If don't know by now you will in the next few words.
I have Cancer in my left leg and it is a large tumor that has been removed. The wound will take about three more months to heal but I still two more treatments, radiation and possible chemo. Think that is spelled right just to make sure they got it all. Lost a few pounds but that could be from walking. They tell me to stop walking so much but I can only take so much of sitting and watching TV. I am sending this to everyone in my contact list so if you get this by mistake, sorry.