*Job Desc:*

Team:

The SPS Product Integration team is responsible for integration of IT
Products and Services into the global infrastructure backbone.
Long term vision:

We want to embrace "Infrastructure as Code" paradigm and transform our
organization into DevOps shop. C&AM, M&EM and OI are key disciplines in the
process of development and integration of cloud-based solutions. Efficient
development of these capabilities has dramatic impact on the overall
quality of our IT services.
Tasks:

-       Play us a trusted Owner of topics C&AM, M&EN, OI. Proactively
manage and promote capabilities and services in this area. Be an
architecture evangelist in this area.

-       Modernize existing infrastructure and methodologies (e.g.:
transform existing configuration management from imperative into
declarative model).

-       Promote and advertise your concepts and ideas to infrastructure
developers within and outside of your team.

-       Support application and infrastructure developers with consultancy
in the area of your expertise. Maintain holistic view on topics under your
responsibilities.

-       *Code it!* All your ideas should result in the code.
Skills:

-       Able to approach the topic from a holistic view.

-       Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking as well as documenting
and talking about the concept – enjoys technical discussions, able to
understand and integrate different views and requirements.

-       Software development background, deep understanding of the Software
Development Lifecycle and practices are required.

-       Database and Data Modelling skills (relational and NoSQL, GraphDBs,
linked data)

-       Understand Service Oriented Architecture and related paradigms
(e.g. RESTful services)

-       Hands on experience with automation and configuration management
tools (e.g. Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt). Knowledge of the following
technologies is a strong plus: GIT, Bamboo, Packer, Terraform, Nomad,
Kubernetes, Docker.

-       Has a "doer" mentality and is easy to interact with.

-       Agility in terms of technologies, methodologies and working models,
willingness to learn and adopt new things