On Fri, Dec 7, 2018, at 5:03 AM, Alexander Tchitchigin wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>
> As long as your main interest is Web development, have you considered
> F*'s "father" - F# (https://fsharp.org)?> In particular, WebSharper
> (http://websharper.com/) and Fable
> (http://fable.io/)?>
>
> On the other hand, maybe the problem with polymorphic comparisons in
> OCaml might be solved with Modules and Functors?
Yes, I've looked at F#, but I really want to use F*, it has many cool
concepts that I want to benefit from, such as inferred type-and-effects
and the use of Z3 to prove things about your code. I'm curious to know
if there are any plans to help developers semi-automatically convert
code fragments from OCaml to F*?