Hi Marc,

Not sure about the "in depth" part, but otherwise there are 2 summer
schools that will have F* courses coming up soon:

* The Oregon Programming Languages Summer School, Eugene, OR, USA
- Application Deadline: April 15, School: June 17-29

* Summer School on Verification Technology, Systems, and Applications,
Luxembourg
- Application deadline: 10 May, School: 1-5 July

Cheers,
Catalin