Katie-

Keep up the great work!! A few technical questions and thoughts:
1. How big is the montage Quicktime file (if you know that yet)? It would be better to put it on CD than DVD, assuming it will fit -- a lot more people will be able to play it.
2. Do you know if Powerpoint for Mac files translate to PC? I'm assuming they do, but have never tried it. Maybe you can get one of the files to me and I'can test it -- there are sometimes odd formatting things that happen in Word in going between PC and MAC, but I don't know about Powerpoint.
3. A couple of people have asked me about putting the montage on the Web site. We can do a streaming video file, but will probably need to do some drastic things (making the screen size much smaller/lower resolution) to get a file small enough to work over a dial-up connection. I'm guesstimating that you can only stream around 250 Kb/minute over dial-up, to the total file for a 6-minute video can only be 1.5 Mb. This may not be possible without making the video unwatchable. The alternative is to have a video that is designed for a broadband connection, which can be much larger. (Before we do any of this, it would be good to have a more general conversation about how we want to use the Web).

Jon